Monday, December 3, 2012

PBIM, The Last Run on First Penang Bridge on 18th Nov 2012



My first Penang Bridge International Marathon (PBIM), joined 10km run on bridge at my hometown. I purposely came back to my hometown with my KL friends to join for the last run on this bridge.

Yep! This year will be the last run as the second bridge will be build up from Batu Maung on Penang Island to Batu Kawan on the mainland Seberang Perai and the organiser will be held on this second bridge on next year, 2013. The length will be 24km. In fact, I'm so lucky that i've joined for this run event which will be no more run on the first bridge. (^.^)Y

At the beginning, i started to run at 6:35am from highway in front of Eastin Hotel. During running before i run up to the bridge, i saw a fascinating scenery of Penang bridge with some lights on. Unfortunately i didn't shoot the photo cos my main purposed is focus on running. So i didn't stop by. (==)

Anyway, i've completed the finish line and took me 1 hour 14 minutes. It seems i've been improved than past few running event. Hopefully i will achieve 60 minutes for the next run. (n_n)




Yeah! I've got another medal. (^^)Y
Formal and professional good quality of certificate.



No comments:

Post a Comment