Thursday, May 31, 2012

Life isn't just look for achievement, is what we comprehend the success of life. 生活不只是寻找的成就,而是我们理解生命的过程。

A strong cactus
Times Flies... Today is the last day of May and tomorrow will be another new day for another half year. I've stopped to write my blog quite long time since last 2 years. Now, it's time for me to start my blog again and write about my life in Kuala Lumpur. Basically i lived here already 4 years and 7 months. To be frank, I've changed. I've learned how to survive without asking my parents help during i had bad incidents happened. It's really tough and challenge when i face different kind of issues. Hence, i've been tried hard to fix problems even i want to give up when i couldn't settle it by myself. Without people to ask for help, i'll lose my mind in half way. 

Sometimes i don't know how to move on. I've been upset and cried alone in my room which i hardly to share my sorrow with my family and friends as some of my best friends already married and emigrated to overseas. Luckily one of my best chee mui who lived in New Jersey in U.S is always concern me. I'm appreciate and grateful which she could help me even she lives far away. I'm so touch. (T^T)

Everyone is getting a family while move on for their own life. My sister and family have emigrated to Adelaide, Australia since last year 11th Nov. I missed her very much as she is the only one could share my everything when i'm in troubles. Lately she has something to struggle and not used to the weather there. I wish her all the best for her new life begin with her lovely family. It seems it's time for me to move on for myself without her. Sounds lonely. :(

Meanwhile I've cancelled 3 credit cards at the same time. Although it helped me a lot past few years ago but it's totally bad ideal to use it when unnecessary to spend extra. Thank GOD that HE gave me another chance for me to start from the beginning so i decided to cut my budget and directly cancelled it. I know it's totally insane which i'll be having die hard soon even i'm still owning money to my friends. Gee...... (>.<) However, today i'm still alive which consider better than others. Hehe~ (^^) Although i feel down and upset alone but end up i'm still can strongly stand up when i fall down. 

From tomorrow, another half year will be a new journey for me to continue to move on. I hope everything will be smooth like a flow and GOD bless me. (U.U) Life isn't just look for achievement, is what we comprehend the success of life. I'll always remember this quote in my mind forever. Just like a strong cactus, i'll stay strong to live lively no matter how is the weather goes. Life... i'm appreciate you. (n_n)

No comments:

Post a Comment