Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bunga Buah Mountain. Adventure Day.


Unique shape of flower
Mount Bunga Buah is a mountain in Gohtong Jaya, a satellite town of Genting Highlands about 40km away from Kuala Lumpur. At 1,430m, it offers a moderate one to two hour climb as the trail itself starts high up in elevation, Gohtong Jaya being approximately 900m.
Today, 2nd of September, is my second hiking which hiked for long journey took 11 hours. Totally tired and exhausted especially hike down the hill. Unfortunately I've failed to reach the peak as my stamina has became weak. Besides it was so late to start the journey started at 9:30am.

I'm appreciated and gratitude for those new professional hikers which I just met and first ever joined with them. They are really good attitude hikers and patience during I hiked down together. A lot of leeches around during hiking and my blood has been donated for them twice. (>.<) However, they prepared some weapon which is balm to put on it during it suck then it will automatically drop off. Don't ever pull it while it is sucking our blood cos their teeth will be stick on our skin which is still got poison and our skin will be hardly fully recover. This lesson I've learnt from one of their professional hiker of group. I'm really grateful that I've experienced it. (^^)

Although I didn't reach the peak but I'll be continued training and pick up my stamina to become more strength! I'll be coming to hike this mountain again soon! (>.<)/

On the way, starting point.

Very narrow. Only one person to cross.

Looks interesting. Is it one kind of fruits?

Beautiful mushroom

Another special fruit

Yellowish flower

This flower is really special

Aboriginal's house living

This animal is dead. I don't know what is the animal cos when I passed by, It was a bit smelly and I'm not dare to push the dead body and explore. So creepy! (>.<)

Sharp turns of plants around. So dangerous. (==)

Ahhh~ beautiful texture mushroom


An insect in the ground. Even it hide but still I can see it when I hiked up. Hehe~ X-B

Pom Pom flower. LOL~ (^^)

Lovely. (n_n)

Soft neh. (^^)


Honestly those trunks was fall down and really hard to cross over. (=.=)


6 legs spider that I've never seen before. Cool! (@.@)


This plant was grew on the trunk. Naturally perfectly. Sui! (^^)


Can you see a little grasshopper? (n_n)


Tallest!!!


I'm wondering that is this. (@.@)


Soft grass grew on the trunk


Perfectly grew on the texture

This Ganoderma are really special

Black ants are very busy

Wahhh~ black mushroom magic neh. (@.@) Such an unique. (^^)


Thanks to one of the pro hiker of guides. (Photo at the left) (^^)


Half way to go. Thanks for their accompany me whole journey. (^^) ♥~


No comments:

Post a Comment