Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Brand New Day

Shining day

It has been almost 2 years that i’ve been here and kinda busy with my new job. Bad news is my place still don’t have any network yet. Haha~ Sorry… i seldom login messenger. No more like previously that i can online chat while working cos my company here is strictly not allow. (==) Anyway, it's good for me to focus my work. (n_n)

Well new environment is totally different than my hometown. Luxury lifestyle with hectic life, food is expensive, cultures is getting lesser and people here are kinda materialistic. However, it's kinda challenge for me to meet this existing realistic of life. Colleagues here are treat me good and polite indeed. Some of them were came from other states such as Pahang, Kelantan, Johor and etc. However, it’s really better than my previous job cos they don’t have any bad temper or intention as well. My housemates are kind too and willingly to share everything in one house. I’m glad to meet new people here. (^_~)

Year 2009 is my bad year. Economy crisis, no increase salary and some more i've to feed my little white baby which i bought a new car last few months ago as my old car has been broken down. I've been spent almost 2k to repair. Sob sob~ (T^T) Such a bad luck! (==) Many personal issues happened in sudden until i have to save cost. Cut my meal and things unwanted. Although is tough but i’ll keep going and wouldn't give up easily. Therefore i can slim down and diet. Hehe~ (^-~)

New life, new tough, new experiences. It’s a beginning to step on with courage. I’m appreciate and treasure everything here with me now. Here i come, THE BRAND NEW DAY! Hopefully it'll be getting much better day by days. (n_n)

No comments:

Post a Comment