Friday, September 18, 2009

My New Life in New Place

Times square shopping mall, May 2009
I wonder how’s new life in somewhere that i’ve never been there before. Is it safe? Is it better or is it right time to begin? Although my hometown is such a wonderful place but somehow i need to explore and gain more experiences. Sometimes i feel kinda stress, dread and bother. Sooner i’ll be leaving my family here to unfamiliar surroundings and learn how to plan financial well and also how to independent to live alone.   

You know, i found out that living with parents is such a lucky and happiness. Why? Cos we don’t have to worry anything. As for every single mom will cook delicious food or wash clothes for thier children. One of my beloved mom always beside and support me although she likes nagging to me. Haha~ Besides she always use another way to teach me some lessons but i always againts her thoughts. (^_^) However im really grateful and appreciate what she brought me up until now. (n_n) 

Many people always like to find out their beyond of future through such as tarot card, horoscope, fortune teller and many ways. But does it work? Can we turn back to past to fix it after we know what’s in future? Neh… i don’t think so. If i’d know, sure i’m a billion air and the richest woman in the world without any bother. Haha~ *Dreaming*. Sometimes bother doesn’t mean we are having unsolvable problems. It seems to be that we could learn the solution together, share burdens, tolerance and so on. What you’ve done by your ownself will get what you’ve got in return. Don’t ever request people to give you respect 1st cos you won’t get respect by others. Everyone does deserve a chance to make a right choice. Meanwhile willingly to help people without any repay, your heart will be growing stronger, younger and liveliness, just like me. Haha~ (^0^) So be kind, honest and sincere to everyone. I’m sure life will be great in future. Why not!

Well it’s time for me to self-improvement. This is my beginning of new life there and wish i’ll have a successful career and everything. Thanks to everyone here always care and support me. I’ll gonna to miss you all. All the best to everyone and DON’T EVER GIVE UP no matter how tough! 

Remember this… Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness; bad days give you experiences. Both are essential to life and appreciate every moment in life. (^-^) 

GANBATTE! p(^o^)q

No comments:

Post a Comment