Friday, June 22, 2012

Beautiful Sunset

Haze... it has been around in KL many days since last Thursday ago, 14th June 2012. I've been waiting for the fresh air and beautiful sun comes out. Suppose i've planned to go jogging on Saturday but yet was still serious and terrible. (==) 

Luckily it rained in the next morning but too bad i've cancelled hiking activity which invited by my friend as his girl friend was sick due to the haze weather. Since my right ankle has fully recovered, i thought i can go by myself and have a training. Unfortunately it was raining but grateful that it has wash away the haze. (^^)

End up i went jogging alone at Selayang, Metropolitan Park. The biggest park for me to train and lots of Malay people especially a group of family go to that park and playing kite. Honestly i've never played before. When i was a kid, i always hope that i can play kite but my mom was strictly not allow me to play as she said this game is for boys only. (==) 

I was so happy to see those family to play kite, chasing around and pull the kite up up up. (^^) It was so sweet and warm of feeling that i've never had. I wish my family would be one of them could play together while picnic. 

Here some shots of beautiful sunset while jogging. (n_n)

Shinny sunset


Kites in the sky


A bat is flying


Crowded


Up up up


Playing kite in the sunset


A Malay kid is running while pulling kite (^^)


Different effect to shoot


The Sun is going down


Colourful kites. Kawaii neh. (^^)


A big hawk


Boraemon. LOL~ X-D


Smiley kites. (n_n)


Full of kites in the sky


A freedom kite

No comments:

Post a Comment