Wednesday, June 6, 2012

In The Midnight Rain

Yippee~ Hurray~ \(^O^)/ Finally heavy rained. It was great that weather is back to normal since it's hot many days. Last night during raining, I was driving alone back home. It was late about 1am, as i wanted to finish my blog at office. Actually my laptop has KO already since last few months ago, so i'm unable to check and update my blog anytime i want. So sad~ :( 

Luckily I've bought a smart phone which i can online but the screen is too small. Although it's HD screen but it's really hard for me to view images and edit especially Facebook, only can edit via desktop site. Sigh~ (==)

Anyway, i've shot some Hipstamatic photos. It was so excited and kinda dangerous cos i was shooting while driving. Hehe~ X-B However, today my mood is good as i didn't sweat when i slept last night. (^^) I hope tonight will be rained again soon. 

After cozy heavy rain

Driving while shooting during raining

In the car

Little blacky is hanging

No comments:

Post a Comment