Sunday, June 10, 2012

Training Day

2nd June (Saturday), today is the day i went to train myself alone. It was first time i went by myself and it was a perfect cloudy day which i can jog non-stop. My first record was 4.23km, 35 minutes. (^^)Y

After i finished jogging, i was walking around and shot some beautiful photos at Titiwangsa Park. I've tried special double vision by Hipstamatic, Salvator 84 + Dream Canvas. It was totally amazing effect and creative. I fall in love with Hipstamatic and addicted. Huhuhu~ (^^)

My new sport shoe. Finally! (^^)

On the crossing bridge

Horse training track

Amazing horses. (^^)

Oouuu~ (@.@) Style neh

Double bridge. LOL~ X-D

That's me. (^^)

Lake and buildings

Beautiful reflection

Row your boat

Relax. (^^)

Twin Tower far away

Mushroom umbrella

Peace of mind. (n_n)

Double trees

Double lamps

Buildings in the lake

No comments:

Post a Comment