Monday, June 25, 2012

Run Run Run~ Run In The Big City~ SCKL Marathon~

Yesterday, 24th August (Sunday) early in the morning, I went to Dataran Merdeka to attend Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2012 which i've joined for 10km. It was so crowded and my friend told me that it was very happening than last year. Yup, it was my first time to join this competition although I joined for leisure run. However, this is my 2nd time to join marathon. Hehe~ (^^)

I started from the starting point at 7:22am. I've finished all 10.6km at 8:46am. All total times I took was 1 hour 23 minutes. It was better a bit than last year compare with Adidas marathon which I finished 1 hour 26 minutes. However, I'm still not satisfy with my result and I'll be better than next marathon. Yep, I'll be joining Penang Bridge Marathon on 18th November soon! I'll train and practice more! +U+U Ganbatte! P(^O^)q

My starting point. (^^)Y
Crowded
10km run medal collection
Dataran Merdeka
Finally i've got my medal! Yahoo~ \(^O^)/
Leng chais and i. 3 of us did it! (^^)
Yep! I really had fun! Y(^^)Y
They are heading to finish point while i'm heading back home

No comments:

Post a Comment