Monday, June 25, 2012

Miracle Life

Lovely cactus
Unbelievable new life which it happened last few days ago. This plant was given by my good friend far away from Cameron Highlands. First i looked at it, it was normal cactus which that's nothing special at all. After few months later, i was so surprised that something grow up from the center part. I was wondering what would it be. 

Before it grow, my friend told me before that this cactus although outlook is typical but it will grow flower from the center part. At first, i don't believe him cos i told him that every morning i give them some water, it just grow taller instead of come out something like flower. After few days we talked about this, it really did! Gosh~ (@o@)

Anyway, i'm so delightful and grateful for what i've put so much of effort of this plant even just a typical plant only. I'm appreciate every single of moment and a precious life that i ever had. (^^)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment