Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My New Toy (^^)

Last night, i went to Publika with my buddy for dinner. After we finished our dinner, he asked me to follow him to go a shop to buy a casing. When i reached that shop, it called "My Chameleon" which sell special casing, clocks, computer bags and etc.

At first, i saw a casing which is a very typical lomo cam casing and i feel it's cute. But my friend said soso only and nothing special at all. After a while, suddenly he pointed and said that's special casing that he meant. So i quickly asked the boss to take out and try on my phone. *Tada*! It was totally awesome, cute and i started to fall in love with it! I've never considered to buy a new casing since i've got one already. But when that special lomo cam casing put on my phone, i couldn't resist myself to buy one! OMG~ /(>O<)\

End up, i've bought it and also get a neck strap to hang my lovely casing. Hehe~ (^^) I'm so happy as i haven't bought anything since end of March after i bought a new smart phone. Thanks to him which he brought me to this shop and i've never thought want to buy thing. Ya... finally spent money and it's really expensive neh cost RM175 for both things. Wuu~ wuu~ (T^T) However, i'm really appreciate as this is a SPECIAL for me in my life! (^O^)


A shop that i went, My Chameleon

New toy
 
I couldn't resist it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! (^O^)

No comments:

Post a Comment