Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Penang Botanical Garden. Beautiful Saturday Morning.

I'm ready!


Past 20 years ago, my parents, sister and I were always go to botanical garden to exercise on every Sunday. During that time, I was in primary school and I was so lazy to wake up in the morning as I always wake up very early to go to school. After my sister went to university to study, we were seldom to go and slowly no more will be going together.

Last Saturday, 20th of July, sunny day. I suggested and encouraged my parents to go together. At the moment, it flashed me back the past 20 years ago, it changed a lot even the botanical garden also transformed more spacious and greenish environment. From that moment, I've realized that it was a happy moment with family. Although my brother and sister are unable to join with us but until now we are still stay in one family heart as always. (^^)

However, from every single of moment, I'll appreciate and cherish when ever I'm with my parents. Family is the greatest relationship in our life! Be grateful and treasure this precious relationship since we are still alive before its too late. (n_n) 



Before entrance, a big lotus pond in the center of road.

In the center when we pass.

Beautiful structure.

Blossom lotus flower.

Lotus flower. Few bees on it. (^^) ♥~

Lotus pond with water feature.

The entrance.

Welcome to Botanical Garden.

My lovely parents. (^^) ♥~

Fresh path.

I'm accompanying dad to walk together. (^^)

Penang lang likes to use umbrella to cover themselves
even they already wore cap. LOL~ (^^)

My mom is exercising while walking. (^^)

Complete path for people to walk and run but short path actually.

Yellow, orange and red flowers.

A bee on flower. Must be sweet flower. LOL~ (^^)

Actually that monkey is eating the flower. (@.@)

Nearly to the end.

Oouuu~ this is special! (@.@)

Fall down from Pinang tree.

Guess what is this? (n_n)

All flowers are from that tree.

It's canon-ball tree! Unbelievable plant. Cool! (@.@)

No comments:

Post a Comment