Monday, July 16, 2012

Tabur Hill West. Adventure Day.

Yesterday Sunday, weather was cloudy. I went hiking with a group of old friends which was my first time to join in of the group to hike this hill, Tabur West. It has been more than a year that i haven't hiked this hill as i hiked few times already. 

I woke up at 5:30am to get ready while waiting my friend to pick me then depart from my house at 6am. Calculate time to reach at the Tabur Hill West of start point will be at 6:30am then hike to the half stage will be 7am. But when we reached the start point already 7am. (==) However, yesterday was cloudy, i couldn't see the sun bright cos a lot of clouds covered the sun. Just a little bit of bright to show up between the cloud. However, it was nice weather as not so hot when i hiked to the peak. (^^)

I had wonderful hiking activity and my stamina is getting improve better than previous after i've joined SCKL marathon. I will keep going and continue to maintain my stamina and train more. Yeah~ (^_~)




Beautiful sunrise *Hipstamatic effect*

City view *Hipstamatic effect*

Originally sunrise *shot by Iphone*


Cloudy sunrise

Opposite hill is East

Beautiful clouds

Dam view

Everyone is shooting the view

Strange leaves

At the peak

Grass carpet. (^^)

Orange green grass

Beautiful texture

Peach colour flowers

Nature beauty

Stinky bean. LOL~ (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment